Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Day 8

July 3, 2013

Let me just start by saying, "God is good."  Andrew moved up in traction today from 10 lbs to 15lbs without a hitch.  No neuro problems, and no additional pain.  Everything is moving along as planned.  Again, another early morning, but I guess I'm getting used to it, and looks like maybe Andrew is too. 

Dallas
Pet therapy stopped by today, which supprised us, but we had a good time playing with the puppies.  Three dogs came by to visit Andrew.  I only wish I could remember what they were, but I have pics at least.  The last dog was so smart, he could tell you how old he was.  lol  It was interesting. 
Elvis
Maddison
I had to run to the store today to pick up some things Andrew needed and decided to pick up a treat for him aswell.  There was a starbucks on the way back to the hospital, so I stopped in and ordered him a double chocolate chip cookie mocha with cream.  I struck up a conversation with the lady working and she wrote a special message on Andrews cup which made us laugh.  She also threw in 2 instant orange something or other drink packs and 2 of the berry flavored ones.  Sometimes, people supprise me.  I am happy that we are able to find joy in the little things right now with all of this going on. 
Get Well Soon
Hang in there buddy!


Oh, and one more awesome thing....  Andrew hasn't had pain meds all day!!!!  That is a blessing.  Well that's all for now.  These early mornings have me exausted by 9 o'clock!  Good night everyone. 
4th of July party

No comments:

Post a Comment